Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The Case CREATION is Watching

Senator Joseph E. Robach                                                                               May 9, 2012
New York State Labor Committee Chair
188 State Street Room 803
Legislative Office Building
Albany, New York 12247


Dear Senator Robach;

I originally sent you a letter dated April 5, 2012 (see attached) explaining my position as a well qualified RN being locked out of ongoing job positions for which I am well qualified (see letter of recommendation from last employer and emailed IDR results) since I have taken up residence in Ogdensburg July 9, 2010 after being served an illegal and doctored exclusion order by CBSA at the U.S.-Canadian border at the direction of Canadian Public Safety Minister Vic Toews, who is acting to protect himself from the knowledge that we both share: That he made visits to southern California in the past and where I resided up until July 2010, and while there was a participant in pre-Ice Age ecclesiastic Voodoo rituals in which I was an unwilling participant, and that he committed sexual assaults and rape against me. I have been “exclusioned” and “seclusioned” in Ogdensburg this entire time with no assistance from anyone that I have appealed to for help in regard to this matter. Further, I have been and am currently unemployed, and appear to be “locked out” of any position in nursing that I apply for and that are actively being promoted on the internet and in classified ads as “open” since August 2010.

When I sent this letter to you, I also sent a copy to the U.S. Labor Department, the Department of Justice, and the F.B.I. (see attached)

Monday, May 7th I received a document post-marked May 2nd (2012) from EDD State of California informing me that California has been informed by the US Labor Department (see EDD website) that as of April 24th California no longer qualifies for FED-ED extensions, under which I currently receive unemployment benefits. I am informed that after May 12th there will be no more benefits, and that I should seek help from resources listed on the back of the form. Of course, since I am legally a resident of New York in St. Lawrence County, that would be the Department of Social Services in Canton, NY. I called and spoke with a Kelly Friat, who told me that I qualify for $350.00/month only, and that the wait, if qualified, is 45 days from the day that an application is filled out. 

Senator Robach, I have no way to pay my next month’s rent, pay my phone, internet, or basic cable service, make credit card payments (due to my overhead being more than I receive monthly), make my car payment, pay for car insurance; I have no medical insurance. I have no family that will assist me. My husband is unable to help me due to the treatment he has been illegally subjected to by CCRA Canada and the Canadian government for many years. I cannot cross the border into Canada to live with him because of the above stated reasons.

What I now want to know, Senator Robach, is if this is the way an American citizen is treated  when an appeal for assistance is made from those within the system who are allegedly there to make things work and to help their constituents. I am not asking for a “hand-out”. How, I am asking you as well as anyone else who will be reading this, am I to survive?

Am I being singled out for this response (as has been my husband Glen Kealey) because I have persisted in the quest of CREATION to expose creator’s plan for the mass murder of millions of Americans and Canadians through the plan known to insiders as “The LOO at the SOO”, as part of creator’s plan for the destruction of the northern hemisphere?

CREATION has noted the lack of response and the harm intended me from those that I have had to deal with on my journey, as well as those who have gone out of their way to cause my husband and I harm. CREATION has a decision to make about this universe and those who live in it: whether to extend the life of the universe by not allowing some of creator’s plans to come to fruition, or to allow creator to go through with the destruction planned. CREATION has deemed that the “silent acquiescence” of individuals, in which the choice is made to do nothing, thereby promoting the plan of creator, will not be permitted in the next universe. Life in this universe will not survive longer than 1000 years past 2062 if left on creator’s plan. CREATION would extend that time by 5,000 years, based upon the determination that there may be some hope that people are not so brain-dead and heartless that they have no real humanity left.

This letter is written as a last appeal to anyone that might have left a thinking brain and a heart.

All will stand before CREATION one day and have their book of life revealed before all.
All will be asked: 1) What did you know? 2) When did you know it? 3) What did you do about it?



Jennifer Kealey

PO Box 1152
Ogdensburg, NY
13669

EDD Notice Ending Unemployment Benefits Senator Joseph E. Robach                                                                                April 5, 2012

New York State Labor Committee Chair
188 State Street Room 803
Legislative Office Building
Albany, New York 12247


Dear Senator Robach;

My name is Jennifer Kealey. I originally came to Ogdensburg, NY to be close to my husband after being denied entry to Canada at the Emerson crossing above North Dakota by the CBSA on July 6, 2010, and served an illegal exclusion order which had been doctored by them and unsigned by a superintendant. My husband, Glen Kealey, the founder and chairman of Canadian Institute for Political Integrity directed me to come to the city of Ogdensburg after my illegal exclusion by CBSA.

Upon my arrival in Ogdensburg on July 9, 2010, I had to find a place to live, change my legal name to married status for Social Security and passport, obtain a NY enhanced drivers license and NY car registration, and all the requirements that legally needed to be done to obtain my RN license for the state of New York. I had expectations of being able to obtain employment in one of the four nursing facilities here in Ogdensburg, New York while my husband and I continued to deal with the illegalities of what Public Safety Minister Vic Toews via the CBSA had done.

I obtained my New York RN license on September 9, 2010, and proceeded to fill out applications to the 4 facilities here in Ogdensburg: United Helpers, Claxton-Hepburn Hospital, St. Joseph’s Home, and St. Lawrence Psychiatric Center. In spite of openings advertised on the internet and at interviews eventually granted me after numerous applications sent to these 4 facilities over the remainder of 2010 and into 2011, and in the case of one facility here whose nurses told me there have been openings all along, I continue to collect unemployment since August 2010. My unemployment was filed under the state of California; I am now in the final months of unemployment benefits under a federal extension. Under conditions of continuing on unemployment benefits I continue to fill out applications to facilities far out of this area, as well as employment applications for jobs here in Ogdensburg that cannot pay my monthly bills or keep a roof over my head. I have watched my savings gradually disappear because of the added expenditures of my predicament and the need to ensure that almost every piece of mail I send out is tracked, because the US Postal Service appears to “lose” or “misplace” my mail. Even sending my mail “receipt required” and “certified” does not ensure it will be delivered; even though correctly addressed, it is most often delayed, or worse, misdirected, and some “key” items have been returned to me instead of delivered to their intended recipients.

In a few short months I will no longer have unemployment benefits. I assume my only recourse will be to apply for welfare from the state of New York. I find the position I have been placed in as a very well qualified RN as inexcusable.
 I have visited New York state senator Pattie Ritchie’s office here in Ogdensburg several times since July 2011 and given copies of data to them in regard to my need for employment, as well as the conditions and reasons for my being in Ogdensburg, and have been told by her staff that neither she nor they can assist me in this matter.

 In a second visit in August 2011 to her office staff asking for assistance after being denied entrance a second time to Canada on July 22, 2011 to visit my husband for 2 days (after my illegal exclusion order had expired), I was told by her staff that she did not deal with any type of border issues. Yet, in October 2011, the Ogdensburg Journal wrote a piece on the upcoming “Northern Border Caucus” that was formed to deal with just such issues, and of which she was a “co-chair”, along with Canadian federal senator Bob Runciman.

I had also sought help on the illegal exclusion order given me from Congressman Bill Owen’s office in February 2011; I do not even know if his staff ever kept him abreast of my ongoing situation. I was continually informed by a staff person by the name of Scott Matthews that there was nothing that could be done other than sending letters to Public Safety and accepting back the replies they sent that I already knew about because I had previously received the same correspondence from them. Both Scott Matthews from Bill Owen’s office in Watertown, and James Reagen, Pattie Ritchie’s Staff spokesman, stated to me that perhaps I had a criminal history, thus implying their sanction of the July 22, 2011 CBSA officer’s classifying me falsely on a CIC file (he was apparently able to start) that I had committed a crime in the U.S. that would be punishable in Canada by up to a 10 year prison sentence. In California all nurses were required by the end of 2010 to be fingerprinted by the F.B.I. / D.O.J. as a condition of holding an RN/LVN license in that state (I have a copy of this done in 2010). I have committed no crime, and on the contrary I am the victim of heinous sexual assaults/ rapes committed against me by Vic Toews, who raped me repeatedly during his “visits” to California in this country and is now the minister of Public Safety in Canada and is using his position and power to illegally keep me from even seeing my husband.  

After almost 2 years of residing in Ogdensburg and as a result of many investigations carried out by me personally as well as by my husband’s investigators, I can only believe that I have fallen into a “hornets nest” of apparent criminal activities linked to both the U.S.A. – Canada border and to Human Resources departmental activities linked to human smuggling back and forth across the border. I suspect that “foundlings” are their major resource, along with the basic funding these medical establishments receive from governments. Officially sanctioned smuggling across the St. Lawrence Seaway to both sides of the border, originating in Montreal and Ottawa, appears to have been the root activity that had led to the founding of Ogdensburg (the only city located on the Seaway on the U.S.A. side of the border), and continues unabated to this day. For that reason nurses no longer have the final say in employment at the local health facilities, as their hiring function has been pre-empted by local, national, and international “Human Resources” departments with very defined objectives which do not take the needs of the organizations they supposed to serve into consideration. The smuggling of infants in and out of the city and country via the St. Lawrence Seaway appears to fund their criminal activities; providing bribes and kickbacks to sanctioning entities, i.e. border guards. I believe that only an investigation, launched by the F.B.I. / D.O.J. can bring this matter to its rightful conclusion before all traces of their activities are made to disappear (see “The LOO at The SOO”)

I will be awaiting your quick response as time is of the essence.






Jennifer Ann Kealey
PO Box 1152
Ogdensburg, New York
13669

Sen Joseph E. Robach Usps Cert Receipts
Clearview Letter of Recommendation
Email -IDR Results Clearview